Accommodation Sector Studies
Hotel Solutions has also undertaken studies of other types of visitor accommodation.
Whilst major cities may be primarily interested in the hotel sector and its development potential, many destinations with a strong rural or coastal element to their offer want to understand and plan for the wider visitor accommodation offer, including:
- Guesthouses, B&Bs and farmhouse B&Bs
- Pub accommodation
- Self-catering cottages and barn conversions
- Holiday lodge complexes
- Caravan holiday home parks
- Touring caravan and camping sites
- Luxury camping products
- Holiday villages
- Golf resorts
- Destination spas and health farms
- Residential conference centres
- Group and youth accommodation
Through many of our recent consultancy assignments Hotel Solutions has built up an in depth understanding of the markets for these types of visitor accommodation and their future development potential. This insight enables us to assist destinations in exploring the full range of accommodation development opportunities and devising appropriate strategies and policies for capitalising on them.